Tuesday, August 14, 2007

News about Elijah!


Well, we have some new news about Elijah! We had emailed our rep from America World yesterday asking if she had seen Elijah, held him, etc.. on her trip from the 1st to the 15th of August (she's coming back tomorrow). Anyways, here is what she wrote

I have a picture of me and Elijah...I also have a picture of my fiance and Elijah, so I'll send them you way when I'm home. When I get back, we can talk more on the phone about his little personality, but he's really a doll. It's easy to make him laugh, and he likes to be held, and does not like it when you put him down!!

Now we REALLY want to go. I can not wait to get on the plane and go get our son. He's only 2 weeks away now, and we are sooooo ready. Hard to focus on anything else right now.

We almost have the nursery done. I layed the carpet down a couple of nights ago. Taping that down and stretching it tonight. Amanda and her Mom painted the weekend before. We are getting close *smile*. Hopefully by Wednesday night we will have everything in the nursery. I will definitely post some before and after pics.

Hebrews 4:12
For the Word of the Lord is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.


God's Word is everything. Praise the Lord Jesus for giving us His Word so we know what God's will is for us.

4 comments:

Susan said...

AHHH! Can you stand it? That is so awesome! What a blessing! We are so excited for you guys! Elijah is adorable! ~Susan Schmidt

Carpenters said...

Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land. How wonderful to know more about him! Soon, very soon he will be in your arms.

~Penelope

Duda family said...

thanks so much for the notes, we are just trying hard to "be anxious about nothing" as the Scriptures say.

Andrea and Peter Kidd said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see the nursery pics. I can't believe Laurel has more pictures of Elijah for you.....and can talk about his personality, what a gift. You are so close and just know we will be praying for you all along the way!

Andrea- from AWAA group